Thursday, 23 May 2013

Final Major Project 2013: BA Hons Fashion Design with Business Magazine

As well as making three outfits I also had to create a magazine. Based on the same theme topic of Cancer. So I created a S/S13 issue on Adobe Photoshop and Indisign.

I started off doing some research of who my magazine competitors. These are ID, Wonderand, Nylon, River  Island Stye Insider.


Than I done my story board........



My first photoshoot for my magazine!!!
Accessories are from the high street shops and are in trend!! S/S13
Make up done by the lovely Leona Rose Beauty


Photoshoot taken place in the Victoria Secrets in Westfield shopping centre in Stratfod City London. I chose this store because they are supporters of Breast Cancer UK and supply Comfort bras.


More behind the scene for a different photoshoot.


Receipts for the clothes and accessories I got for the shoot.


Hair and make done at the Aura in Croydon. Wanted the bald look to represent Cancer patients who have lost their hair.





      CHECK OUT THE FINAL MAGAZINE ONLINE, CLICK BELOW


                                     http://www.flipsnack.com/785E55AD75E/
SHARE:
© Proper Mint. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig